- The AW07A SWR analyzer is a compact battery powered RF impedance analyzer.
- The AW07A also measure RF impedances between a few ohms and several hundred ohms.
- The AW07A also functions as a non-precision signal source and frequency counter.
AW07A antenna analyzer is a compact battery powered RF impedance analyzer. It can test the SWR status of your antenna, measure the impedance and reactance component and help you to solve antenna problems. This unit combines six basic parts: a variable oscillator, frequency counter, independent oscillator, 50 ohm RF bridge detector, an A-D converter, and microcontroller. This compact product was built to feed the need for the solid contruction and field test. The operating frequency range of this unit goes from HF, and extends up to 485MHz. The operating frequency range of this unit extends from 1.8 to 66 MHz in six overlapping bands, and includes SWR measurements on 87-190MHz, 225-485MHz.
Show reactance value
Show impedance value
SWR value from 1.1 to 9.99
RF strength meter
Band Coverage: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20/30m, 10/15m, 6m, 2m, 70cm
RF Output Level: 2Vpp
SWR Range: 1~9.9
Impedance Range: 10~500ohm
External Power: DC 10.8~12V
Battery: 8*AA Alkaline Battery (NOT INCLUDED)
Power Consumption: <150mA(HF Bands, B/F Off), <165mA (VU Bands, B/L Off)
Size: 155mm(W) x 100mm(D) x 55mm(H)
1 x AW07A SWR HF VHF UHF Antenna Analyzer
2 x Antenna Connector Adapter
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!