This dual band soft whip antenna allows you to get a longer communication on your handheld radio. It features a 2.15dBi / 3.0dBi signal with up to 10W of power. Boost the signal of your radio significantly.
Frequency: 136-174MHz / 400-520MHz (144/430MHz)
Gain: 2.15dBi / 3.0dBi
Max Power: 10 Watts
V.S.W.R.: Less 1.5
Impedance: 50 OHM
Length: 38cm (14.96in)
Connector: SMA male Ham Radio Antenna. Widely used on handheld Radios with SMA female interface
Compatible Models: (most SMA-Female Radio)
TYT: MD-380, MD-390, TH-446, MD-680, TH-UV8000D, TC-3000A, TC-3000B, TC-3000S, TH-UVF11, etc.
BaoFeng: UV-3R UV-100 UV-200
Radioddity: GD-77, GD-77S
And any other radio that uses the SMA-MALE Connection.
1x Radioddity RD-332 Handheld Antenna
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!