▸ 25 KHz / 12.5 KHz Switchable
▸ Channel Step: 2.5 / 5 / 6.25 / 10 / 12.5 / 25 KHz
▸ Frequency Range: 136-174 / 400-520 MHz
▸ 128 Channels 50 CTCSS and 104 CDCSS Dual-Band Display, Dual Freq. Display, Dual-Standby
The transcevier is a micro-miniature multiband FM transceiver with extensive receive frequency coverage, providing local-area two-way amateur communications along with unmatched monitoring capability.
1. Frequency Range: 136-174 / 400-520 MHz
2. Dual-Band Display, Dual Freq. Display, Dual-Standby
3. Output Power: 4 /1Watts
4. 128 Channels 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS
5. Built-in VOX Function
6. 1750Hz Brust Tone
7. FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz)
8. LED Flashlight
9. Large LCD Display
10. Hight /Low RF Power Switchable
11. 25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable
12. Emergency Alert
13. Low Battery Alert
14. Battery Saver
15. Time-out Timer
16. Keypad Lock
17. Monitor Channel
18. Channel Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25KHz
19. ROGER SET
Frequency Range: 65-108MHz (FM Receive only); 136-174 MHz and 400-520 MHz (TX/RX)
Channel No.: 128
Frequency Stability: ±2.5ppm
Operating Voltage: DC 7.4V
Output power: 4W / 1W (Max 5W)
Dimension（W x H x D）: 100 x 52 x 32 mm
Weight: 250g （including battery, antenna）
2 x BaoFeng UV-5R (VHF136-174MHz / UHF 400-520MHz) Two-Way Radio
2 x 7.4V 1800mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
2 x Antenna 136-174/400-479.995Mhz
2 x Earphone Mic/Headset
2 x Belt Clip
2 x Hand Strap
2 x ENG Manual
2 x Adapter
2 x Desktop Charger ( 100V-240V )
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!