Frequency Range: VHF 136-174MHZ UHF: 400-480MHz
Output Power: VHF 25Watt, UHF 20Watt
FM Radio Function, PTT ID, Auto Lock, Remote stun, Remote Kill
Mini size: 98*35*118 mm
Frequency Range: VHF:136~174MHz UHF:/400-480MHz
Channel Capacity: 200
Channel Spacing: 25KHz 20KHz 12.5KHz
Phase lock step: 5K, 6.25K, 10K, 12.5K, 15K,25K
Working Voltage: 13.8V DC±15%
Frequency Stability: ±2.5ppm
Operating Temperature: -20℃~+60℃
Operating Voltage: 13.8V DC ± 15%
Weight (with bracket): 866g
Sensitivity: ≤0.25μV / ≤0.35μV
Channel choice: ≥70dB / ≥60dB
Intermodulation: ≥65dB / ≥60dB
Inter-modulation Rejection: ≥60dB / ≥65dB
Spurious Rejection: ≥70dB / ≥70dB
Signal to noise ratio: ≥45dB / ≥40dB
Audio Distortion: ≤5%
Audio output power:≥2W@10%
Output power: 25W/20W(VHF/UHF)
Modulation Mode: 16KΦF3E / 11KΦF3E
Channel Power: ≥70dB / ≥60B
Signal to noise ratio: ≥40dB / ≥36dB
Parasitic harmonic: ≥60dB/ ≥60dB
Audio response: +1~ -3dB(0.3~3KHz) / +1~ -3dB(0.3~2.55KHz)
Audio distortion: ≤5%
1xCAR Power Cable
No SCR function
Knob is for using selecting menu only not for searching frequency.
The programming software support many systems except windows 8 or windows 10
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!