▼ DUAL BAND QUAD STANDBY & MINI: Dual band, quad-standby, four color
screen display. Frequency: 2 Band VHF + 2 Band UHF. FM radio 65-108 MHz. Broad
(Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow) Selectable. Remote Stun, Remote Activate, Remote
Kill. With size just 3.8 * 1.7 * 5 inch, convenient to carry and won't occupy a
larger space when placed in your car or truck.
▼ MULTI FUNCTIONS: Radioddity DB25 Pro is the latest car radio model of Radioddity, which features dual synchronized display mode, mic audio gain setting, alarm function, DTMF function(2/5 tone), auto power off, channel mode editing setting, auto scan, scanning resume, variable frequency scanning, quad watch delay time, randomization privacy mode, 25W/10W selectable, etc.
▼ WHAT MAKES US BETTER: Different from most other dual band car radios on the market, DB25 Pro is with louder and clearer sound, making sure you can get all the info. Second, we also offer you a cable and Win 7/10 drive with instructions to help you program, easy and fast. Besides, the temperature cooling fan is with smart mode, only when temperature≥ 45℃ (113℉) will the fan start to work.
▼ SUPPORT CHIRP: Radioddity DB25 is really easy to progran with CHIRP siftware.
About Radioddity DB25:
1. Radioddity DB25 is the first dual band mobile car/truck radio of Radioddity. It is designed to meet your need of owing an ideal vehicle radio which is professional, safe, durable, comfortable and simple to use.
2. Except from dual band, quad standby and four-color screen display, this multifunctional mini car transceiver is also equipped with a programming cable and CD to help your programming.
3. Frequencies (136-174MHz / 400-480MHz) are shown on the main display and being able to auto monitor or scan.
A spare fuse is included. Do not worry nowhere to buy the replacable fuse.
4. With the programming software: download the newest software from the website. An instruction about the programming software would be included.
5. Note that only computer of WINDOWS10 System will need to set up a driver. You don't need to set up a driver if your computer system is WINDOWS 7.
6. Differences Between DB25 and DB25 Pro: The pro version is equipped with a quad band antenna.
Please check if your anti-virus software has prevented your programming software from installing once you cannot set up correctly.
Alarm Function Monitor
Input frequency directly through MIC
Busy channel lock
Wide(25KHz)/Narrow(12.5KHz) bandwidth selective
Frequency step 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25KHz
Number of Channel: 200
Channel Spacing: 25KHz / 20KHz / 12.5KHz
Output power: 25W/10W
Squelch way: CARRIER/CTCSS/DCS/5Tone/2Tone/DTMF
Dimension: 3.9(W) x 1.7(H) x 5.0(D)in
1 x Mini Mobile Radio Transceiver
1 x Speaker Microphone
1 x Car Power Cable
1 x Spare Fuse
1 x Mounting Bracket
1 x Screw Sets
1 x User Manual
1 x Programming Cable + CD
1 x Double-sided Adhesive
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!