۰ Latest Firmware: TH9800DMV1.00.23-P140120-D1600125
۰ Latest S/N: 1810A00292
۰ 50W/40W Full Quad Band FM Twin Display Amateur Mobile Radio Transceiver!
۰ Full Twin Display and Receive, Cross Band Repeater mode too!
۰ Features CTCSS, DCS, DTMF, 2-Tone/5-Tone, Alphanumeric Display, & more!
۰ Transmits 10M ( 29Mhz ), 6M ( 52Mhz ), 2M ( 146Mhz ) & 70cm ( 440Mhz ) Bands, FM, 50W/40W, Receives additional frequencies too! (AM mode selectable on VHF receive freqs for Air Band reception)
۰ Remote Mountable Faceplate (remote cable included), Full Direct Entry Keypad mic, 800 channels & More.
۰ FCC ID: X24-MOBILE-U
Note: Quad Band Antenna for TH-9800 | CLICK TO LEARN MORE
Note: TYT TH-9800 is the same as TH-9800 Plus after 2018, all the stock from Radioddity is the latest version of TH-9800 with latest firmware and cross band function.
In order to meet the FCC policies, the frequency ranges of the TYT TH-9800 radios sold by Radioddity are locked in 28-29.7Mhz, 50-54Mhz, 144-148MHz and 420-450MHz. But you can unlock the frequency range if needed.
How the unlock the frequency ranges?
1. Connect your TH-9800 with the programming software and load (''read'') it to the software
2. Press ''CtrL+F11'' and enter the password ''9800TYT'';
3. Edit the frequency range:
Maximum Frequency Range:
- 26-33MHz (RX/TX) (AM band RX)
- 47-54MHz (RX/TX) (AM band RX)
- 136-174MHz (RX/TX)
- 400-480MHz (RX/TX)
4. Write to the radio, turn off the radio and then turn it back on. Now, it can work in the expected frequency range.
If you need any further assistance or have any question, please feel free to contact us via <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Hope you enjoy your new radio!
The TYT TH9800 Quad Band Transmit, Twin Receive, Dual Display FM Radio Transceiver for the 10 Meter, 6 Meter, VHF 2 meter & UHF 70cm Bands!
Loaded with features, Over 800 AlphaNumeric Memory channels!
True automatic cross band repeater mode, Twin simultaneous Receive, w/seperate Vol & Squelch controls!
Multiple Tuning Steps, Includes full keypad microphone!
Remote mountable Faceplate!
Receive Range: 26-33Mhz, 47-54 MHz, 110-180Mhz (with AM Air band), 350-399Mhz, 430-512Mhz, 750-947Mhz.
50W 2M & VHF / 40W 10M & UHF, with Multiple lower power settings available too.
ctcss, dcs (PL & DPL), DTMF, 2 tone/5tone signaling, ANI, Display Brightness setting & more!
PC Programmable, w/downloadable free software, Requires 12-14Vdc power hookup, at 12A or more, and an Optional suitable Antenna.
Includes 12Vdc Power Cable & Mounting Bracket, SO-239 Antenna connector on radio.
Built In Cooling Fan.
1 x TYT TH-9800 Mobile Transceiver
1 x Handheld Microphone
1 x Power Cable
1 x Remote Cable (the black one in image)
1 x Screws and Accessories
1 x User’s Manual
1 x Fixed Bracket
1 x Microphone Hanger
1 x Programming Cable
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!