FCC ID: 2ANLH-X6100
WHAT’S NEW FROM X5105 TO X6100?
1. Analog – SDR Radio
Software-defined radio (SDR) system uses software for the modulation and demodulation of radio signals. Processing via a computer or other digital devices with software, the X6100 can provide you more info in real-time, complete complex operations and process data faster.
2. 5W Upgrade to 10W High Power
From 5W to max 10W, the Xiegu X6100 is a more powerful RIG than the X5105. In general, a higher wattage allows for greater range. Working with the XPA125B power amplifier, the X6100 can meet your long-rang talking requirement.
3. 3.6in LCD Screen - 4in Color Screen
The Xiegu X6100 HF transceiver comes with a 4-inch large color screen with 800*400 high resolution, helping you see all the important information at a glance.
4. Wireless Operation – Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB Host, Mouse, Keyboard Operation
In addition to traditional connecting ports to connect with extended devices , the Xiegu X6100 also supports modern connection methods like mouse and keyboard control via Bluetooth.
5. Voice Call | Preset Message | Digital Noise Reduction | Data Modem | SWR Scanner
6. Built-in High-stability TCXO Internal Clock Source
CLICK HERE to get the latest firmware & user manual.
2022.01.17 Upgrade Log | CLICK HERE to download.
APP : V1.1.2 Jan 17 2022,16:31:45
BASE : V1.1.2 Jan 17 2022,15:44:18
Note: This upgrade is important. Please read the following details carefully.
1. In-machine coulometer is enabled to manage battery cell. After the upgrade, the battery capacity, rather than battery voltage, measured by the coulometer is taken as management data. Precautions are as follows:
1.1) After upgrading firmware, please fully charge and discharge the battery for successive 4 times, after which the measurement of the coulometer will be accurate.
After just upgrading the firmware, the error of electric quantity displayed is large before the 4 charges and discharges as mentioned above, so it can be ignored. The charging process shall be kept continuous until the charging instruction indicates it has been completed, which is conducive to the accurate measurement of the capacity by the coulometer.
1.2) The status of the upgraded charging indicator light is as follows:
Normally on: charging completed
Off: once the charging option is disabled in the menu, the indicator light will not be off.
1.3) When the electric quantity is below 10% after the upgrade, the battery icon is displayed in red with an empty interior, and the device will automatically shut down.
1.4) Battery voltage is no longer taken as the basis of low power.
2. Parameter adjustment in GEN menu is changed to non-circulating, which can be switch by rotating the large knob to left or right.
3. DFL menu logic is fixed. Press other menus to exit after entering DFL menu.
4. Preset message transmission function is added (available for W, PS and RTTY).
5. CW decoding algorithm is adjusted.
6. Start screen is changed to LOGO+model.
7. Bluetooth device connection logic is optimized (there has been feedback about poor compatibility with Windows 10/11 64bit drivers).
8. The problem that label of axis X scanned by SWR does not upgrade is fixed.
9. The bandwidth of first group of filter of SSB is widened to 50-2950Hz(2.9k).
10. The problem of save failure after adjusting the filter is fixed.
11. Indicator string under AGC mode is simplified to AGC-A,AGC-F,AGC-S,AGC--.
12. Indicator string 'FIL-X' of current filter bank is added, which is below VFO frequency.
13. LSB-DIG and USB-DIG strings are simplified to L-DIG and U-DIG.
14. Hand microphone button function is enabled.
14.1) SPCH/LOCK: short press=lock/unlock larger impeller; long press=none
14.2) TUNER/CALL: short press=switch on/disconnect automatic antenna tuner; long press=enable automatic antenna tuner
14.3) XFC: short press=switch VFO A/B; long press=copy VFO from foreground to background
14.4) V/M: short press=switch VFO/MEMO mode; long press=none
14.5) MW: short press=save VFO to current channel number; long press=none
14.6) MODE: short press=LSB->L-DIG->USB->U-DIG->CW->CWR->AM->NFM circulation; long press=none
14.7) FIL: short press=FIL1->FIL2->FIL3 circulation; long press=none
14.8) UP: frequency+stepping position under VFO mode; next channel under channel mode
14.9) DOWN: frequency-stepping position under VFO mode; last channel under channel mode
14.10) F1/F2: allow setting custom functions in RADIO SETTING2
15. Standingwave meter fluctuation under no power and low power conditions is fixed.
16. Maximum output power under external power supply condition is improved.
17. System startup sequence is optimized.
18. NR algorithm is optimized.
19. System data structure is optimized.
20. Display screen backlight adjustment level is optimized. There are 5 levels available when using battery and 10 levels available when using external power supply.
--- --- --- ---
2021.12.30 Upgrade Log | CLICK HERE to download.
App: Version number V1.1.2 Dec 30 2021,16:36:55
1. The frequency adjustment step is changed to 10, 100, 1000 Hz cycle.
2. The spectrum bandwidth is changed to 100kHz, 50kHz is adjustable in two levels.
3. Improved the Bluetooth scanning speed and shortened the time to scan peripheral devices after turning on Bluetooth.
4. Fixed the problem that the WIFI IP address and gateway address could not be displayed correctly.
Base: Version number V1.1.2 Dec 30 2021,15:37:48
1. Improved NR performance，the noise caused by the NR algorithm itself is eliminated.
2. Improved ALC performance，CW performance is improved.
--- --- --- ---
2021.12.29 Upgrade Log | CLICK HERE to download.
1. Added WIFI function
2. Added Bluetooth function
3. Fixed the bug that can not save the user selected filter group(1,2,3)
4. Optimized the ALC algorithm and corrected the problem of power rise slow.
5. Optimized the system settings.
--- --- --- ---
2021.12.07 Upgrade Log | CLICK HERE to download.
1. Optimize the system audio configuration to eliminate distortion at high volume.
2. Optimized the frequency spectrum display effect and optimized the automatic adjustment function of the reference level.
3. Fixed the issue of the indicator light when radio is charging when turned off.
4. Fixed the issue of the antenna tunner.
5. Fixed the issue that unable to adjust the internal and external microphone volume.
6. Added 3 levels of spectrum bandwidth adjustment function.
7. Added low battery reminder function.
8. Added kHz bit adjustment, clear the bits of 100 Hz and below.
--- --- --- ---
X6100 is an ultra-portable shortwave transceiver. It adopts the SDR software radio platform architecture of excellent performance, which carries powerful baseband and RF unit, integrating rich and diversified operating functions, bringing you a brand-new recognition and experience on amateur radio. With its compact structure and tiny appearance, you can immediately set forth on a journey with it, get close to nature and enjoy the fun of outdoor communication.
- SDR Structure
- HF/50MHz Full Mode (supporting data communication)
- Transmitting Power: External power supply: 10W | Battery power supply: 5W
- 4" (3.46 x 2.13in) High-resolution Color Screen, 800*480
- Built-in 3000mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Built-in Automatic Antenna Tuner
- Integrated SWR Scanner & Voice Call
- Integrated Modem, Preset message, CW Automatic Call
- Built-in Bluetooth/Wifi function, enable wireless audio/keyboard/mouse operation
- Integrated USB control/transmission, supports USB HOST
- Built-in high-stability TCXO internal clock source
Frequency Receiving: 0.5MHz~30MHz | 50MHz~54MHz
1.8～2.0MHz | 3.5～4.0MHz | 5.3MHz (60 Meters)
7.0～7.3MHz | 10.1～10.15MHz
14.0～14.35MHz | 18.068～18.168MHz
21.0～21.45MHz | 24.89～24.99MHz
28.0～29.7MHz | 50.00～53.99MHz
Operation Mode: USB/LSB (J3E), CW (A1A), FM (F3E), RTTY(F1B), AM (A3E)
Minimum Frequency step: 10Hz
Frequency Stability: ±1.5ppm
External Power Supply Voltage: DC 9.0V~15.0V, negative ground
Frequency Stability: ±1ppm (20 minutes after start)
Antenna Port Impedance: 50Ω
Antenna Interface Type: BNC
Working Temperature: 0℃～+55℃
Transmission power: External power supply: 10W | Battery power supply: 5W
Current consumption: Standby: 330mA (Max) | Transmit: 3A (Max)
Overall dimensions: About 7.1*3.4*2in | 180*86*49mm
Weight: about 1.94lb | 880g (host only)
10W (SSB/CW/FM) @13.8VDC | 5W @battery
2.5W(AM) @13.8VDC | 1.5W @battery
Stray Suppression: 1.8~29.6MHz: ≥50dB | 50~54MHz: ≥60dB
Sideband Suppression: ≥50dB
Microphone Impedance: 200~10kΩ (600Ω in general)
Circuit Type: ZIF
Sideband Suppression: ≥50dB
|50.0 ~ 54.0MHz||0.20uV||0.22uV||2uV|
Antenna tuner initial tuning time: ≤15s
Antenna tuner tuning read time: ≤0.2s
Wireless LAN standard: IEEE802.11b/g/n
Authentication and encryption: WEP (64/128bit)
Frequency band: 2.4G
Bluetooth version: 4.0
Note that the center pin is positive.
Note that as for the included power cable, the white one is positive and black one is negative.
What’s in the box?
1 x Xiegu X6100 Transceiver
1 x USB Type-C Data Cable
1 x Multi-function Speaker Mic
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
How to connect X6100 to XPA125B Amplifier?
X6100 can expand the output power to 100W when connected to the XPA125B power amplifier through a L4001 cable (not included).
After connection, X6100 can automatically control the band switching of XPA125B. At the same time, ALC control will be established between the two machines. When the power output from X6100 to XPA125B exceeds the limit, it will be automatically reduced, so that the output power of XPA125B is constant at about 100W.
We recommend you set the output power of X6100 to ≤2.5W to protect the power amplifier equipment.
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers (except Xiegu).
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
• For Xiegu items, we provide a 1 year warranty.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 18 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
- 3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
- 4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
- 5. Do you ship internationally?
- 6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
- 7. How are warranties handled?
- 8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
- 9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- 10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
- 11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- 12. Why am I unable to track my order?
- 13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
- 14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
- 15. What do I do if I received the wrong item?
- 16. How do I return defective items?
- 17. When will a replacement be sent?
- 18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
Radioddity.com currently accepts PayPal* or credit card for all orders.
*When purchasing with PayPal, your shipping address will automatically default to the address on file with PayPal, regardless of the shipping address you enter on your Radioddity.com order.
2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
Payment with a credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free) +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-402-935-7733 (International) +1-402-935-2050 (International)
3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
Radioddity.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
Radioddity does provide discounts for some bulk/volume purchases. Please email our customer service for more details.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship to US & EU countries. For some products, we ship to CA.
6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
Email Customer service:
please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.
7. How are warranties handled?
Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Radioddity unless otherwise indicated. If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the courier. Keep all shipping materials and contact us immediately.
8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
We send a confirmation email to your primary PayPal email address or the e-mail address you have specified if you used the "PayPal Express Checkout" method. Make sure that you have a Radioddity account registered under your PayPal account's primary e-mail address.
In rare circumstances, a technical bug confirmed by PayPal can get in the way. If you do not receive any information at all, and your order does not appear in your Radioddity account, please contact us and send us your order details.
9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
Please contact customer service immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after payment and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our shipping policy.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Only USPS can ship to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. The items have to be less than 2kg. Please allow additional time for orders to be shipped to these addresses. Express shipping cannot be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
12. Why am I unable to track my order?
It can sometimes take 24-48 hours or so for tracking information to update once an order has shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally, a package may not receive the proper origin and transit scans while on its journey to you, so neither us nor express is able to track the exact location of the package in transit.
Please email us if you do not receive your order by the end of the quoted time frame. Please note that orders shipping via UPS can be delivered as late as 9:00 pm local time in some areas.
13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
If the package is checked by your country's customs office when the item arrives in your country, most websites are declaring that you are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. However, Radioddity will be happy to go fifty-fifty with customers. Quality customer service is our highest value and we try our best to reduce our customer’s loss.
14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our return policy.
15. What do I do if received the wrong item?
Return the wrong item. If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service with photos or videos of the different product. If a return is necessary, replacement plus return shipping cost will be issued to you on receiving the returned product. Or if you decide to keep it, we will offer a 10% discount for buying it.
16. How do I return defective items?
If your product turns out to be a defective one with physical damage within 30 days from the initial receiving date. You can mail the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.*
17. When will a replacement be sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they typically arrive in 10 to 13 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 or 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of arrival) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.