[Mini Five Watt QRP Transceiver] – Receiving Capability 0.5-30 MHz General Coverage and transmitting capabilities on four most popular amateur radio bands, the G1M is a highly portable QRP transceiver and has a clear and bright OLED screen.
[NEW SDR Core Circuit Design] - With SDR structure, the G1M’s core is based on 16 bit-CODEC sampling and has excellent performance in a compact size.
[NEW AM Receiving Mode] - The newly added AM receiving mode allows you to listen to news radio from around the world.
[CW Reception] - The 800Hz narrowband CW digital filter makes Morse Code transmissions easier and clearer to decode.
[NEW Spectrum Display] – The G1M uses a bright OLED display screen that displays all status information, which is of great convenience to use. The screen effect is clear even in sunlight.
[Warranty Note] - We provide a 1 year warranty on the Xiegu G1M. As usual, if you modify the radio's hardware, the warranty is void.
[Disclaimer] - No License is required to purchase this radio, nor to Monitor (listen) to the many Amateur (Ham) Radio frequencies. However, an FCC License is required to Transmit (Talk) on Amateur Radio Frequencies in the USA. Please visit http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/amateur/licensing to learn more.
CLICK HERE to download the user manual.
• High Performance SDR Core Circuit Design
• Bright OLED Display + Spectrum Display
• NEW AM Broadcast Receiving Mode
• NEW Added CW Trainer Function
• Adaptive Speech Noise Reduction processing
• HF Continuous ReceiverTuning
• Supports Data Communication Mode
• Supports Connection interfacing with PC
• Supports Manual / Automatic CW Key operation for Straight or Iambic Keys (see below)
• Supports Connection with XPA125 / XPA125B / XPA20 Amplifiers
• Adjustable AGC Control
Note: Please do not randomly change the settings of the factory configuration menu, or the whole machine may be damaged or function abnormally!
Supports Connection with a PC: With 3.5mm socket, G1M can connect to a computer for data modes using aftermarket soundcards. As an example Tigertronics Inc. sells a G1M kit developed with a G1M user, for data modes, others are available as well.
Also, via new interfaces G1M can easily connect to the XPA125/XPA125B /XPA20 amplifiers.
Clear OLED Display: All the function changes are clearly shown on the display. The screen is clear even in sun.
Support Key Mode Selection: You can choose manual or automatic mode, left-hand mode or right-hand mode as you desire via multi-function buttons.
Receiving Frequency: 0.5～30MHz（Continuous）
Storage Channel: 99
Operating Mode: SSB/CW/AM (AM is only used to receive broadcasts)
Receiving Sensitivity: 0.45uV 12dB SINAD
Receiving Dynamics: 90dB
Transmit Power: 5W 13.8V DC
Spurious Suppression: ≥45dB
Frequency Stability: ±1.5ppm (30 minutes after turning on the power)
Audio Output Power: 0.5W
Operating Voltage: 12～15V DC
Stand-by Current: 0.5A max
Transmitting Current: 2.5A max
Wavelength: short-wave including four amateur radio bands
Case Size: 97*40*155 (mm)
Antenna Socket: BNC connector
Certification: CE, FCC (ES190111036E)
More Related Procucts
1. Xiegu G90 SDR Radio
2. Xiegu X5105 HF Transceiver
3. Xiegu XPA125B Power Amplifier
2. CE-19 Expansion Port for easy PC connection
3. Radioddity G90-H1 Holder & Cooling Fan
4. Radioddity PAX100 100W Amplifier
5. Xiegu GSOC Controller Panadapter/Data Terminal
6. Xiegu GNR1 Digital Audio Noise Filter
1x G1M HF Transceiver
1x Speaker Mic
1x Coaxial Power Cable
1x English Manual
1x Warranty Card
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers (except Xiegu).
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
• For Xiegu items, we provide a 1 year warranty.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 18 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
- 3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
- 4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
- 5. Do you ship internationally?
- 6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
- 7. How are warranties handled?
- 8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
- 9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- 10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
- 11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- 12. Why am I unable to track my order?
- 13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
- 14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
- 15. What do I do if I received the wrong item?
- 16. How do I return defective items?
- 17. When will a replacement be sent?
- 18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
Radioddity.com currently accepts PayPal* or credit card for all orders.
*When purchasing with PayPal, your shipping address will automatically default to the address on file with PayPal, regardless of the shipping address you enter on your Radioddity.com order.
2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
Payment with a credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free) +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-402-935-7733 (International) +1-402-935-2050 (International)
3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
Radioddity.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
Radioddity does provide discounts for some bulk/volume purchases. Please email our customer service for more details.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship to US & EU countries. For some products, we ship to CA.
6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
Email Customer service:
please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.
7. How are warranties handled?
Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Radioddity unless otherwise indicated. If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the courier. Keep all shipping materials and contact us immediately.
8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
We send a confirmation email to your primary PayPal email address or the e-mail address you have specified if you used the "PayPal Express Checkout" method. Make sure that you have a Radioddity account registered under your PayPal account's primary e-mail address.
In rare circumstances, a technical bug confirmed by PayPal can get in the way. If you do not receive any information at all, and your order does not appear in your Radioddity account, please contact us and send us your order details.
9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
Please contact customer service immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after payment and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our shipping policy.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Only USPS can ship to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. The items have to be less than 2kg. Please allow additional time for orders to be shipped to these addresses. Express shipping cannot be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
12. Why am I unable to track my order?
It can sometimes take 24-48 hours or so for tracking information to update once an order has shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally, a package may not receive the proper origin and transit scans while on its journey to you, so neither us nor express is able to track the exact location of the package in transit.
Please email us if you do not receive your order by the end of the quoted time frame. Please note that orders shipping via UPS can be delivered as late as 9:00 pm local time in some areas.
13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
If the package is checked by your country's customs office when the item arrives in your country, most websites are declaring that you are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. However, Radioddity will be happy to go fifty-fifty with customers. Quality customer service is our highest value and we try our best to reduce our customer’s loss.
14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our return policy.
15. What do I do if received the wrong item?
Return the wrong item. If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service with photos or videos of the different product. If a return is necessary, replacement plus return shipping cost will be issued to you on receiving the returned product. Or if you decide to keep it, we will offer a 10% discount for buying it.
16. How do I return defective items?
If your product turns out to be a defective one with physical damage within 30 days from the initial receiving date. You can mail the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.*
17. When will a replacement be sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they typically arrive in 10 to 13 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 or 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of arrival) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.