[Mini Five Watt QRP Transceiver] – Receiving Capability 0.5-30 MHz
General Coverage and transmitting capabilities on four most popular amateur
radio bands, the G1M is a highly portable QRP transceiver and has a clear and
bright OLED screen.
[NEW SDR Core Circuit Design] - With SDR structure, the G1M’s core is based on 16 bit-CODEC sampling and has excellent performance in a compact size.
[NEW AM Receiving Mode] - The newly added AM receiving mode allows you to listen to news radio from around the world.
[CW Reception] - The 800Hz narrowband CW digital filter makes Morse Code transmissions easier and clearer to decode.
[NEW Spectrum Display] – The G1M uses an bright OLED display screen that displays all status information, which provides high convenience of the user. The screen effect is kindly clear even in sunlight.
[Warranty Note] - We provide a 1 year warranty on the Xiegu G1M. As usual, if you modify the radio's hardware, the warranty is void.
CLICK HERE to download the user manual.
• High Performance SDR Core Circuit Design
• Bright OLED Display + Spectrum Display
• NEW AM Broadcast Receiving Mode
• NEW Added CW Trainer Function
• Adaptive Speech Noise Reduction processing
• HF Continuous ReceiverTuning
• Supports Data Communication Mode
• Supports Connection interfacing with PC
• Supports Manual / Automatic CW Key operation for Straight or Iambic Keys (see below)
• Supports Connection with XPA125 / XPA125B / XPA20 Amplifiers
• Adjustable AGC Control
Note: Please do not randomly change the settings of the factory configuration menu, or the whole machine may be damaged or function abnormally!
Supports Connection with a PC: With 3.5mm socket, G1M can connect to a computer for data modes using aftermarket soundcards. As an example Tigertronics Inc. sells a G1M kit developed with a G1M user, for data modes, others are available as well.
Also, via new interfaces G1M can easily connect to the XPA125/XPA125B /XPA20 amplifiers.
Clear OLED Display: All the function changes are clearly shown on the display. The screen is clear even in sun.
Support Key Mode Selection: You can choose manual or automatic mode, left-hand mode or right-hand mode as you desire via multi-function buttons.
Receiving Frequency: 0.5～30MHz（Continuous）
Operating Mode: SSB/CW/AM (AM is only used to receive broadcasts)
Receiving Sensitivity: 0.45uV 12dB SINAD
Receiving Dynamics: 90dB
Transmit Power: 5W 13.8V DC
Spurious Suppression: ≥45dB
Frequency Stability: ±1.5ppm (30 minutes after turning on the power)
Audio Output Power: 0.5W
Operating Voltage: 12～15V DC
Stand-by Current: 0.5A max
Transmitting Current: 2.5A max
Wavelength: short-wave including four amateur radio bands
Case Size: 97*40*155 (mm)
Antenna Socket: BNC connector
Certification: CE, FCC (ES190111036E)
1x G1M HF Transceiver
1x Speaker Mic
1x Coaxial Power Cable
1x English Manual
1x Warranty Card
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!