FCC ID: 2AN62-GD77
► Dual band VHF UHF: Meet the different system standard in different states and countries.
► Dual time slot for point to point: You can use separate time slot in Group Calls with Point to Point repeater function.
► Voice Prompt: We added voice prompt function in customize side button (in CPS choose “channel information” ON).
► The device will report all the current details.
► Channel Rotate Button & Customize Side button: Various practical buttons make it more convenient for using.
► Pre-set FRS/GMRS/PMR446 Channels: Under zone 1 & 2, we have pre-programmed some FRS/GMRS channels; Under zone 3 & 4 are some PMR446 channels. You can rewrite them in CPS if you don’t need them.
- Frequency Range: VHF:136-174MHz, UHF 400-470MHz
- Output Power: 5W
- Newly added Channel Rotate Button
- Analog & Digital DMR Tier I & II, compatible with Motorola and other DMR radios
- High-Low Power: 5W/1W
- Contact ID Capacity: 256
- RX Group list: 76, each RX group list can hold 32 contact ID
Scan list: 64, each scan list can hold 32 channels
- Zone Capacity: 32, each zone can hold 16 channels
- Channel Capacity: 1024
- Battery Capacity: 2200 mAh Li-Po battery
- Added Channel Rotate Button for fast switching channels.
- Fast switching between zones, use side button to set zones.
- Scan function supports both analog & digital mode.
- Monitor mode: Turn on monitor mode, when time slot and color code are confirmed, you can receive frequency with no limit of contact id and RX group lists.
- Customize shortcut keys with side buttons: including long-press and short-press. Editing shortcut keys with Programming Software.
- Voice Prompt: Channel number, RX frequency, TX frequency, zone (mode), time slot (1,2), color code, DMR ID, power
- Repeater function supports both analog & digital mode.
- With SMA-Female antenna base, compatible with all SMA-Male antennas.
- Driver-free programming cable, plug and play
- FRS/GMRS frequency information under factory settings
- User-friendly programming software: support bulk editing on channels and contact ID, support import and export with CSV file.
- Continuously support on software and firmware update
- Programmable CTSS/DCS
- Emergency Alarm
About Zone Setting:
We’ve set 4 zones with 64 channels totally. Zone 1 & 2 is for FRS/GMRS 1-16 analog and digital frequencies. Zone 3 & 4 is for PMR446 1-16 analog and digital frequencies. GD-77S is compatible with all FRS/GMRS/PMR446 analog amateur radios.
GD-77S is able to program 32 zones and switch channels on the device.
Step 1: Choose Side button 1 or 2 to set zone function. Short-press Side button 1 for zone setting as default.
Step 2: Enter zone setting, use Side button 1 and 2 for UP/DOWN choosing channels, zone number will be told by audio. (mode1, mode2 …)
Step 3: After selecting for zones, please long-press Side button 1 or 2 to save and exit.
About FRS/GMRS and PMR446 – UHF radio frequency
The programming cable is equipped with driver which supports Windows XP/7/10 and there is no need for you to install the driver in your computer. If you are not able to program your GD-77S, please try to insert the cable to another USB port or another computer. If it still doesn't work, please kindly report to us, we will arrange you a new replacement once we have confirmed your issues.
Please follow and subscribe Radioddity.com, we will send notification if there are any updates. Official software is also available on our website.
Up to 5KM (3 Miles) Talking Range
Although GD-77S is only 3CM in body thickness, the talking range can be as far as 5KM (3 Miles) under most circumstances. There are other factors that affect the range of a two-way radio too such as weather, exact frequency used, and obstructions.
Please also note that extended transmit time may lead to excessive heat, affecting the battery lifespan.
1 x GD-77S DMR
1 x Dual Band High Gain Antenna
1 x Belt Clip
1 x Desktop Charger
1 x 2200mAh Battery
1 x User Manual
1 x Earpiece
1 x Free Programming Cable
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!