➤ Maximum measurable power range up to 120W.
➤ Low insertion loss (0.3 decibels or less) structure allows it to be permanently connected.
➤ Build in Frequency counter . Connect the Output of your transceiver to "TX" and Antenna or Load to "ANT". Proper adaptor/cable is required if your device has different type of connectors.1) Adj. RF Forward %.Press 2 second the [Red button] to power on or power off
➤ All Funtion display ( Frequency,Power , SWR,FW,RW,Battery voltage)
✔ Powerful signal strength indicator to measure walkie talkies' continuous carrier signal frequency for wireless enthusiasts.
✔ Designed for counting continuous wave signal from Two-way Radio
✔ Easy ranges to choose and cover almost all the frequency
✔ Include frequency areas such as 2m HAM radio, all VHF and UHF (Frequency range: 27Mhz-3000Mhz)
✔ DMR Radio signal frequency counter.
✔ Easy battery level
LCD Dim level setting
Frequency digital 0.000 or 0.0000
Work by TCXO(Temperature Compensate X'tal (crystal) Oscillator) 2～2.5ppm
Color Display 240x320
Build-in Li-ion battery
Only four-button control means easy to use
Small size allows hand holding.
Auto power off 1-9minutes
Charging battery LED indicator
If Frequency Counter Cannot Check VHF Frequency
1) Swtich the ATT button into left hand side.
2) Then change the antenna into VHF or Dual band, as customer are using UHF antenna, but checking VHF band.
1x SF401 PLUS Frequency Counter
1 x UHF Antenna
1x English User Manual
1x USB charger cable
1x USB AC adapter 100-240V
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!